SKIP HIRE STANDISH
Skip hire in Standish is simple.
What do we do?
Here at Adlington Skip Hire, we provide you with the opportunity to keep your waste to a minimum, whether it be domestic or commercial. We do this by hiring out our sturdy, modern skips. Because of our diverse customer specifications, we have a wide range of available skips including various sizes, functionality and purpose, an example of this includes: our small domestic skips – which are appropriate if you’re moving house, however for commercial use you may require a larger industrial “roll on, roll off” container, it solely depends on the amount of storage you need for your waste materials.
How does it work?
- Get in touch with us.
We will take note of the size of skip you need, the type of waste that you will be putting in the skip, delivery dates and potential collection dates.
(NOTE: We do provide a same day and next day delivery service – so if you need your skip as soon as possible, Adlington Skip Hire offer a prompt service to meet your needs!)
- You will then receive your quote from us. If you’re satisfied with the quote we have provided you with, we will go ahead with taking your payment details and confirming your delivery request.
- We will then ensure that any permission permits are obtained from Standish borough council if you wish to keep your skip on the road.
- Your skip will be delivered to the address you agreed over the telephone at the designated time.
- Now it’s down to you to fill the skip to the “fill level” (indicated on the side of the skip) abiding by the guidelines of our skips.
- Once your skip is full, we will collect the skip from you and take the waste material to be processed and recycled.
Adlington Skip Hire provides skip hire services that meet all your needs with no hidden fees, so why not order your skip today!